Harmony Singing 1 with Kyle McCammon
Have you always enjoyed listening to people sing harmony vocals? Have you always wanted to learn how to sing harmony but didn't know where to start? Then this is the class for you!
Learn to hit the sweet spots with your fellow singers in this introduction to harmony singing.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to listen for and recreate harmonies by ear
- How to blend with other singers
- Which tones are used to harmonize in each scale
- How to sing 2 different harmony parts on a number of songs
- Techniques such as breathing, support, and proper tone and projection
What you need:
Basic pitch matching skills
This course is designed for folks who want to sing and harmonize by ear; no note-reading experience or knowledge needed.